How We Work
In our humble opinion, we are very easy to work with. Our business model is based on long-term relationships where we serve as the primary marketing and sales executive for our clients.
Our fees are primarily results-based with a small monthly retainer. The only thing we don’t do is 100% commission arrangements. Everything else is negotiable.
We’re open to marketing and selling project work as well, although we prefer to be “all in” in our commitment to your business results.
Our services include just about anything you need done in the sales and marketing arena as well as general business consulting. This includes, but isn’t limited to, these types of services:
- Marketing Strategy Development and Execution
- Marketing Messaging and Communications
- Digital Marketing Development and Execution
- Traditional Marketing Development and Execution
- Sales Development and Management
We make no claim to being a graphic designer and although we do build websites, we’ve never written a line of code. Fortunately, we have access to many talented people who can get that type of work done.
After ten years in the US Army, Bill Merrow started his sales and marketing career in 1984. Here are just a few of his accomplishments:
- Implemented a national information system in 40 locations nationwide
- Built and managed a 40,000 person sales force
- Increased sales by $500 million in 18 months, doubling the business
- Integrated sales teams for seven companies to cross-sell multiple product lines
- Trained over 1,000 business owners to implement a system of accountability
- Developed over 300 business, marketing and sales plans
- Served as Chief Marketing Officer for dozens of businesses worldwide
Bill earned a BA in accounting from Ottawa University in 1983 and an MA in Behavioral Science from JFK University in 1995. He is a Fellow of the Life Management Institute (FLMI), a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) and a Content Marketing Specialist.
Bill lives in Mesa, Arizona with his wife since 1974, Susie, and his zombie Mother, Carol. He is also blessed to have his daughter Angela and grandchildren, Andrew and Madison, nearby.
Synergy Sales & Marketing LLC was formed in 2009.